Wemyss Bay Holiday Park
Details for Wemyss Bay Holiday Park
Wemyss Bay Holiday Park is nestled in a glorious setting, high on the wooded slopes of Wemyss Bay, offering stunning views across Firth of Clyde. This hillside park is perfect for island hopping between the Isles of Arran, Cumbrae or historic Bute and is ideal for exploring the West Coast of Scotland.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10-year-olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15-year-olds.
* Fun-filled family evenings in the Showbar entertainment lounge.
* Indoor swimming pool and toddlers' splash pool.
* Recently refurbished Livingstone's Bar & Grill, with a delicious food menu.
* Cafe@Wemyss for tasty food with a magnificent view from the outdoor patio area.
* Showbar serving a wide selection of quality drinks.
* Outdoor adventure play area with slide, zip wire, swings and climbing frame.
* Nature Trails.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet-friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit https://www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk/ for great savings on your next holiday.
Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You'll be pleasantly surprised!
Contact Details for Wemyss Bay Holiday Park
Wemyss Bay Holiday Park, Wemyss Bay, PA18 6BA Tel: 0344 335 3450